Cardiva Medical, Inc. offers exciting employment opportunities for individuals looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment with a developmental career path. You will find a place where other people share your drive, motivation, and passion to make a real impact on the future of the company. As a member of our team, you will be instrumental in the development and delivery of technology that is revolutionizing clinical outcomes for vascular access. In addition, you will find a disciplined sales force who avoid short term tactics in favor of long term vision and execution around objectives as well as an engineering development team that prides itself on doing it right the first time.
Cardiva Medical is a medical device company that employs passionate, committed and dedicated professionals who have a proven ability to adapt to changing environments, overcome obstacles and demonstrate leadership across all aspects of the business. As a smaller, fast-moving company, expectations are high, as are the rewards for hard work and results. We are committed to our employees, our customers, the quality of our products and the continued dedication to our commercial strategy.
At Cardiva Medical, you will find a work environment that:
- Provides employees with meaningful work, giving you the opportunity to have an impact on the lives of patients and the direction of the organization. Ideas for process improvements are welcome.
- Values and encourages diversity of thought and background.
- Inspires innovation, encourages swift efficient decision making, and facilitates rapid business results.
- Recognizes and rewards your contributions through a competitive total rewards package.
The Company Mission: Significantly reduce access site complications for the millions of patients undergoing catheter-based vascular procedures worldwide providing improved clinical outcomes, improved patient satisfaction and lower cost
Cardiva Company Profile: Cardiva Medical is a rapidly growing medical device company that designs and develops vascular access management products that facilitate rapid hemostasis following diagnostic and interventional endovascular procedures. Our volume has grown tremendously in the last year with the same number of field members, while product quality remains high in real world patients.
- People: Cardiva Medical is led by a senior management team with decades of experience leading both start-up organizations and divisions of Fortune 100 medical device companies such as Guidant, Boston Scientific, Johnson & Johnson and Abbott Vascular. Both short and long term corporate objectives are governed by an acute focus on a formalized Business Code of Conduct that includes the highest ethical standards, a strict adherence to all healthcare compliance regulations and best-in-class manufacturing practices. Cardiva Medical is building a culture where all employees are valued and expected to contribute to building a sustainable, high growth business built on these uncompromising business principals. We are building the culture and foundation of a sustainable, high growth business intentionally avoiding short term, unhealthy tactics.
- Product: Our latest advancement is the VASCADE® Vascular Closure System officially launched under the current sales model in 2015. The VASCADE is the only vessel closure product to demonstrate statistically significant reductions in minor complications versus Manual Compression in the Level 1 evidence RESPECT Trial published in 2015. The RESPECT trial is also the only vessel closure pivotal trial that has been peer- reviewed and published in a major industry journal, based on the healthcare economic impact that complication reductions can have on both hospitals and the healthcare system. The VASCADE is the first extravascular device to offer a dual mechanism of action; physiological and mechanical. It is a fully integrated, completely bioabsorbable, easy to use vascular closure system. VASCADE has enhanced safety and efficacy, helping to minimize complications and maximize hospital efficiencies.
- Programs: Based on our RESPECT clinical data and real world patient experience in over 70,000 cases, we are offering a Performance Guarantee for the VASCADE to align with customers and patients around reduction of patient complication and increasing customer satisfaction. This Performance Guarantee Program is currently being fully implemented in existing accounts for experienced users.